Cucumber FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I've had a request for cucumber scented soap, can anyone recommend a brand of FO that is nice and fresh?

EDIT: seems I put this in the wrong forum, can a admin move it please? Thanks moved

Last edited:
If you get this before it gets removed.. I have a few cucumbers and really like my cucumber aloe from NG. Its the truest IMO and not overly sweet like cucumber melon and some of the other combos. Haven't tried just a straight cucumber with nothing else.

i just made a batch last weekend with NG's Aloe & Cucumber and it is awesome. No soaping problems and it is plenty strong at .5 PPO. It was a little 'perfumey' at first but it is settling to a nice blend of both aloe and cucumber. Very refreshing scent. I used aloe as 70% of my water but I doubt if that contributed anything to the scent.

I like Southern Garden Scents' cucumber. AHRE's green tea & cucumber is also very nice and fresh.

Many cucumber FOs will accelerate so be prepared to move quickly if necessary.

I'm having a hard time imagining what aloe smells like. There is a soaping supply house about a hour away, I should go see if they have scents I can smell:)
Thanks for the heads up on the acceleration.

I'm having a hard time imagining what aloe smells like. There is a soaping supply house about a hour away, I should go see if they have scents I can smell:)
Thanks for the heads up on the acceleration.

You are so lucky!!! It would be nice to be able to smell test at a local store. I have to buy most of my stuff on line. Some oils I get locally but no local supply house for FO, lye, pigments, etc. :sad:

BCN's CUC melon is a really big seller for me. The bubbles & lights cucumber melon that they carry.

Latest posts

Back