Cranberry & Citrus Salt Bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ca_soap

Reaction score
Cranberry and Citrus Salt Bars that I just took out of the mold this morning. The fragrance is the Cranberry Chutney fragrance oil from Brambleberry to which I added both orange and lemon essential oils. The color is a mixture of red and yellow oxide powders. These are 80/20 mix of coconut and castor with 80% salt and topped with Pink Himalayan salt for appearance.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv6%3B8%3Enu%3D3386%3E474%3E286%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3C%3B%3B%3B83%3A7347nu0mrj

cmzaha, I used an individual silicone cavity mold from Brambleberry. I like using it because I can pour them full, scrape them off level with a straight edge then add the pink himalayan salt and get a perfectly consistent product very quickly and with little effort. Give them about 12 hours and they pop out clean with no effort. The only thing hard about the whole process is the 8 weeks wait for them to cure!

There's just no cuter soap than a pink salt bar. They try to come off as if they're some kind of badass rough-it-up sort of soap with their edgy texture, yet everyone knows that underneath that tough exterior, they're just as gentle and lovable as a two-year-old wearing boxing gloves. You just gotta love them. :)

^^
i agree! and the shape makes it even cuter!

Latest posts

Back