Choosing a websit and shopping cart

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjturner

Reaction score
I am looking at a free website with a shopping cart that I can have over 100 products. I currently use weebly (as my website) and ecwid (as my shopping cart - but only allow 100 products for the free service) I don't have a lot of money to pay out but looking at a free website.

I don't mind using weebly but would love to use a different shopping cart that is easy to use and have more than 100 products especially when I add to my list

Tanja

I do not use this shopping cart but from numerous positive reviews it would be something serious to consider when looking for a free site. In fact, while looking for a better answer for you, it has incorporated a lot of features that paid shopping carts have. That is pretty good for a free site! My best response is to contact the cart website and inquire if they have the features you need. Chances are they should have them available for you. Sorry I do not have a more definitive answer.

I use Weebly too and have it integrated with PayPal, it's pretty easy to use.

Good luck, I hope you find one that works well for you :)

I am looking at a free website with a shopping cart that I can have over 100 products. I currently use weebly (as my website) and ecwid (as my shopping cart - but only allow 100 products for the free service) I don't have a lot of money to pay out but looking at a free website.

I don't mind using weebly but would love to use a different shopping cart that is easy to use and have more than 100 products especially when I add to my list

Tanja

How do you get the free shopping cart? I use Weebly, but they charge for their shopping cart.

How do you get the free shopping cart? I use Weebly, but they charge for their shopping cart.

I use ecwid as a shopping cart and you can have 100 products with their free one but now you can only have 50 products with the free one

Here is the link for more information www.ecwid.com

It is a free shopping cart program and all you have to do is past the code into weebly.

I now have a wordpress website that I got designed for me and going to be using weebly as a website for my new business adventure late in 2014

Latest posts

Back