Chocolate Anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studioalamode

Reaction score
Here's my first try at chocolate soaps. I am going to get some little candy cups to put them in. They smell so good, and when I poured them, they reminded me of brownie mix.

1001425.jpg

x

:D that is soooo delish!!! :D

BTW, wilton candy making supplies carries all the candy papers and such-you might find some clever candy boxes for an assortment!

great job-so glad soap is not fattening! LOL! :D

WOW! Those loof for real! Shiny and all. Great job I just hope you don't leave them out and someone grabs one up and bites into lol.

OceanGirl-3 said:
:shock: Very nice what did you use for colour?

Just baking cocoa.

Recipe: Basic White MP, 1/4 c cocoa, 1/4 c. sugar, 1 T sunflower oil, 1 T water... stir briskly with metal wisk until mixture is slightly thick. Pour. Enjoy. But don't eat! Smells like brownie batter, very tempting. Strangely, makes white lather... not frothy lather though (due to oil); still I expected something brown, I guess.

They look really really great. Do you think it's the extra oil that you added to your MP that makes them shiny?
They look so great. How will you package them?

I haven't decided on packaging - I'm going to check out the little cups and boxes for chocolates that are at Hobby Lobby in the baking department - depending on how much they are, I might go that way... Otherwise, I have some little trays that I bought at the Dollar Tree. I'll just put them in sets of six and wrap the whole tray with cello. Then I'll put that tray on top of one of those pedestal dishes for display. (Hopefully will sell a soap dish along with it!)

Sooooo pretty, i made some soap that had swirls on the top and looked like brownies, hubby almost ate it! I would def. tell people that yours is soap!

Latest posts

Back