Brambleberry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I spent some time on the BB site and see that they have finally reformulated a lot of fragrances for IFRA49. I always loved their OMH and their Lilac and they now have IFRA's over 5%, as well as Cedar and Safron and Cherry Almond. So, has anyone tried any of the reformulations? Some have been done a few months, OMH in December. I guess I will order small amounts so I won't be disappointed if they have changed a lot. I haven't ordered from them in a couple of years. Any favorites other than the ones I mentioned?

I think they have taken care of getting items shipped out more quickly. I only order from them and WSP a couple of times a year, but BB is faster than WSP. Transit takes a little longer from BB though because of their location.

I love Grapefruit Bellini, although it accelerates (not awful, but it does move a little faster). If I want to slow it down, I mix 50:50 with Pink Grapefruit (from either BB or WSP). Lavender Bloom, Lingonberry Spice, Midnight Waters, Cactus Flower, Coconut Citrus Sorbet and Vetyver are all fragrances I liked well enough to order more than once. I wasn't too fond of Willow & Ivy or Aloe & Clover OOB, but I really like a 50/50 blend of the two.

I am on the West Coast, so shipping hasn’t been terrible, but it does seem like it takes a bit for them to get it ready to ship. I second on Pink Grapefruit & Coconut Citrus Sorbet. I just soaped today with Lychee Red Tea and it smells heavenly but accelerates so I had to keep it simple for design. Watermelon Sugar is super yummy, too.
I love Cherry Almond and Pineapple Papaya for sugar scrubs.

Thanks for the input. I need a couple of sweeter fragrances for the year and may test the Watermelon Sugar and/or the Coconut Citrus Sorbet. I think I soaped the Vetyver years ago hoping it would work to replace the SW Full Moon. It probably isn't what I need this year. I am always looking for good clean so the Midnight Waters I will probably test. Yes, their prices are high but their OMH and Lilac are still reasonable.

In the past BB shipping was around a two week wait time for me, being on the opposite coast. However, this year I bought from them and they had that shipped to me in no time. I did the whole "buy now to have it before Christmas" thing though. So I don't know if that was a factor.

I love Midnight Waters--definitely try it!

Latest posts

Back