Brambleberry Recommendations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've only ever seen one or two. If it happens I think it's more "on a whim" in marketing than planned out. They do more with discounting feature ingredients and seeking the full recipe instead of just a category

might as well ask does bramble berry ever have a meaningful sale on FO's?
Yes. They had one on September 17, 2014! LOL That's when I stocked up on FOs. Lasted until now. They had $10 off shipping about mid-September this year, but I stupidly passed on it -- hoping for a sale on FOs. Then, when I finally ordered the FOs I needed, my order was delayed 2 weeks in getting to me because they were overwhelmed with orders from the $10 off shipping sale! ACK!

ETA: Forgot to mention this earlier: Buried somewhere in the FAQs I think: You are welcome to request a specific free 1/2 oz. sample of fragrance with your order,

Last edited:
Zany, ask me if I'm surprised! I guess 10 bucks off on shipping IS a meaningful sale for them.I'll admit I like most of their FO's like Apricot Freesia but between their lackluster performance on shipping things out as well as no great sales I try to direct my business elsewhere. IMHO I think most of her business is from the "occasional" soaper,people who see one of their videos and say, "I can do that!" I got to give them credit, marketing is their strong attribute.

Back