Boy, I love my job!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnyfarm319

Reaction score
This is just lemongrass. This one is DH's fav so we keep this one handy. I tried a swirl with turmeric but the gel got most of it. I will use more next time to get it to stand out a little more.
tmpphpRhx5NG.jpg

These are my pride and joy. This is a "real" pumpkin pie. It contains pumpkin puree, cinnamon and pumpkin cheese cake fo. This thing could fool your granny.
tmpphpHxnQbY.jpg

They look fantastic! I like the softer color in the lemongrass and I love pumpkin pie. Oooh...now I wish I had some. It makes me hungry just looking at it.

The pumpkin pie looks absolutely amazing! Is that whipped soap as the "topping"??

that pie one looks so good Id like to eat it, is it just for looks then?

WOW :eek: The pumpkin pie looks delicious !!!!! Cant wait until I am talented enough to create something as beautiful as that !!

Thanks to everyone for checking my pics out.

The topping is not whipped, I used to whip it then i realized if you let it get to a really thick trace it will hold up too. But i do use the same "soft oils" you would use in whipped soap.

I hope folks will take it home and use it as it is made with the same great ingredients as my bars. Just a little cuter.

The colors are perfect on your pie!!! Nice job!

Did the pumpkin do that on it's own, or did you have to add a colorant?

That pie is amazing! The other soap is also very pretty!

I didn't add any color, but i did add vanilla stabilizer because of the pumpkin fo. The perfect color is all pumpkin.

Thanks everyone for the nice words.

Latest posts

Back