Body Wash > Sugar Scrub?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaitriBB

Reaction score
Hey all, I bought a kit through Majestic Mountain Sage to make body wash but haven't been able to sell the BW to anyone; no one's interested. Too much product out there in the stores, I guess. My husband thought perhaps I could add sugar to it to make a sugar scrub. Does anyone know whether this would work?

Yes, I think you could try adding either sugar or salt to a small batch to see. I think it would make a great foamy scrub.

If the body wash contains water the sugar scrubbiness will last right up until the sugar dissolves, so maybe a day or two. Same thing with salt, unfortunately.

Ahh good to know. I'll give it a try! Looks like on the MMS website other people have said they use that body wash as a base for scrubs.

You might consider when you are engaging with the potential customer who has the product in their hands " in addition to (insert benefits and features here), you can also make a sugar scrub out of it. You have sugar at home right?" You just mix it x parts sugar to y parts body wash.

Latest posts

Back