Aussie Soap Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ael

Reaction score
I placed my first ever order about 3 hours ago; it's already processed and packed up and shipped. Within 3 hours of being ordered! So far my experience with these people has been wonderful! They said the parcel should be here in a week or so. I'm waaaaay away from the mainland (West coast of Tas) so that's to be expected. I'm just floored that my order is already shipped! I have never seen any company work this quickly.

That is good!! Mine usually take a bit longer - you must have picked the exact right time to put yours in!

I guess so! I put it in at about 11am this (early) afternoon. Can't wait to get my goodies! I decided to hold off with CP for now, and try my hand at some easier bath stuff first, like fizzies and scrubs. Can't wait.

I got my order today! Everything was packed stupidly secure; lots of good packaging! I got the order 4 business days after I placed it, which is great. I will definitely do business with them again.

Latest posts

Back