As promised... Prom pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwahlne

Reaction score
Here's my girl...
DSCN0332.jpg

Brother and sister...
DSCN0331.jpg

Me and my girl...
DSCN0335.jpg

The couple...
DSCN0351.jpg

The group...
DSCN0362.jpg

Beautiful pictures. You must be so proud. They sure clean up nice don't they?

Kristin,

Your daughter looks beautiful!! I hope she and her friends had a really good time. Just outta curiosity, did she have a curfew??? (I didn't sneak back home from my prom until 8:00am the next morning - my parents were not amused, lol)

Sibi

Lovely pictures , your daughter is gorgeous , everyone looks so young, happy and healthy.
I remember my daughters grad, she had to have this fan dancy dress with a train, her best friend stepped on it as they walked in the auditorium, it was a 1 arm shawl the rest of the evening.:D

Kitn

Your daughter is beautiful and those are fabulous pics. You should have that last one blown up :)

Your daughter looks beautiful! I love the dress she is wearing - very classy! Nice looking group of kids, too! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you everyone, for all your sweet comments...! And yes, she did have a curfew of 12:30AM. Prom ends at 12, gives you half an hour to get home.... She was good.

Wow, what a glamorous dress.

I swear, kids today look so much more grown up and sophisticated than in my day. Looking back at the way we dressed for our prom it's an embarrassment.

We were having dinner out one night, which as it turned out was prom night and scores of kids came in all dressed up and it was fun to see what they were wearing.

Back