Anyone purchased insurance through the farmers market?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lioness

Reaction score
I have signed up for a short season at our new farmers market in our town. Its brand new this year and it only runs through July and August. There is a BC farmers market association that is for the whole province where I can buy insurance.. Its only 350. for the season but you have to be a member for another 100. I then can go to any other market in the province but I am just trying it out this year so I won't be. You are covered only for sales done through the market so is it really worth it? I am just not sure if its better just to go directly through an insurance place and how much it would be. Any suggestions?

Good Luck! I have been trying to get "flea market" insurance and after several referrals have hit a dead end.

Are you in BC? Its through the BC Farmers Market Asso. But you have to buy a membership first and it costs 100 dollars. They give a deal and it also covers other selling too....its a good deal....I think

Latest posts

Back