• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any soapmakers/sellers in Belgium?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1) DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a friend with sever eczema that is having a problem with even the "really expensive special hypoallergenic soap the doctor told me to get." If someone has a shop or an online shop he can buy plain soap(no FO/EO/colorants) with a decent superfat, it would sure help him.

He lives in Wevelgem, but says he is close enough to Kortrijk, Bruggle, and Gent to not have an issue getting there. He is also willing to buy online if the shipping is reasonable. If you have a soap like this, and are willing to sell him some, I will need some contact information. You can PM me or post the info in this thread.

1) DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

TIA!

This is an Ad - Please put in correct section in the future or it will be deleted. Moved to the members Ad section and added disclaimer.

..........he is close enough to Kortrijk, Bruggle, and Gent to not have an issue getting there......................

I'm actually quite far away :)

But if he is willing to just pay the postage costs (as I cannot sell anyway!) I can send him a bar or two of a Castile - no scent, colour or other gimmicks - just water, OO and lye.

PM me if he's interested

ETA I also have a pumpkinseed oil soap with no colours or scent. The SF is the pumpkinseed oil, so it is a little green but naturally so. Pumpkinseed oil is supposed to be good for the skin.

I am with the gentleman I do a soap for eczema which my customer love and order again and again so if he wants to pay postage then I can send anywhere pm with details

Back