Any soapers here from India? Say hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not but I'll still say hi!
All friends are welcome! Hello hello :D

I was in India for seven years and returned to the US in 2022, I wish I'd known you were out there! I would have loved a local soaping buddy. I was in Kerala, where are you?
Oh wow! I'm right in the neighbouring state too! Kerala is a beautiful pick, I'm sure you enjoyed the 7 years there :)

Kerala is incredibly beautiful. But it was too long (I was meant to return to the US after a couple of years but things happened, including COVID) and I missed home. Tamil Nadu is beautiful as well!

Kerala is incredibly beautiful. But it was too long (I was meant to return to the US after a couple of years but things happened, including COVID) and I missed home. Tamil Nadu is beautiful as well!
I use to watch a tv show - The Good Karma Hospital which I thought was filmed in Kerala, but it actually was filmed in Galle Sri Lanka. I thought how pretty Kerala was on the beach area and would love to go there, while all the while it wasn't there at all.

I was in India for seven years and returned to the US in 2022, I wish I'd known you were out there! I would have loved a local soaping buddy. I was in Kerala, where are you?
If come again India then meet to me .I am from mumbai.

I use to watch a tv show - The Good Karma Hospital which I thought was filmed in Kerala, but it actually was filmed in Galle Sri Lanka. I thought how pretty Kerala was on the beach area and would love to go there, while all the while it wasn't there at all.
Both places share such beautiful scenery with loads of coconut trees 😍

Latest posts

Back