A True Artist

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: OMG!!! :shock:

incredibly real and downright gorgeous!!

now THAT'S talent! (i'm soooo jealous!) LOL!

thanks!

monet

I have seen those in person & you can't believe how life like they are! How in the world are those made?

Thank you for the link Chay.....those soap rocks are truly wonderful! Having collected/seen the real thing, they are amazingly true to life - beautiful. I wonder how they are made? Would they be MP does anyone know? My favourites are the aquamarine and the jasper....WOW!!! :shock:

Tanya :)

topcat said:
Thank you for the link Chay.....those soap rocks are truly wonderful! Having collected/seen the real thing, they are amazingly true to life - beautiful. I wonder how they are made? Would they be MP does anyone know? My favourites are the aquamarine and the jasper....WOW!!! :shock:

I do believe they are M&P. Marie Browning has a book out with the instructions on how to create the different soap rocks.

If I bought one I would never want to use it!

Those are amazing!

topcat said:

They have their own brand of glycerin soap base, called glycerin dew™.

Latest posts

Back