what is CoCo Castile soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you referring to Kirk's Coco Castile? If so, it has no olive oil in it at all. These are it's ingredients according to the Kirk site: "Coconut Soap, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Natural Fragrance".

I did some arm-chair sleuthing on the subject of Kirk's Coco Castile a few years ago. Here is a post that reports my findings: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showpost.php?p=251448&postcount=16

HTH!
IrishLass :)

no. I have heard it before I ran in to that brand as I was googling this evening and I couldn't find anything BUT that brand. What does the term coco castile mean?

If you read the link I supplied in my post above, you will see exactly how they can do it (all legally, I might add).

IrishLass :)

Ok. I read it.............seems kind of shaky to me. Why would anyone want to sell something that is not real? I guess if theres enough money to be made, and theres enough uneducated consumers out there,....?? oh well.

Back