Soapcakes Galore!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
As you may know already, I love love love making soap cakes and soap cupcakes. I only do them for custom orders, as retail is not so good over here for those kinds of soap :(

This particular order was pretty sudden and I almost said no because the customer wanted 17 pans and I only have 2 molds, lol. I had to do a 5 day marathon to finish this order. Pretty tiring.

The design itself was pretty standard, with pastel colors and an embed on top. My piping skill is pretty limited.

Here they are...

soap cake inez 3.jpg

soap cake inez 2.jpg

soap cake inez.jpg

photo (43).JPG

Seven, those are amazing! They look good enough to eat with a steaming cup of avocado coffee soap, lol. (Sorry, couldn't resist as I'm still laughing over that one!) Honestly, those are truly beautiful. Excellent marathon! :thumbup:

Those are beautiful, and fun-looking too! I think your piping skills are great!

My gosh those are pretty! If those are "limited" piping skills, I have a LONG way to go lol. I just decided I needed to learn how to do frosting, nothing like a new challenge to keep me up at night :yawn:

Wow ! It's really pretty and they totally look edible. Now your soaps are making me crave for cakes !

Congratulations on finishing your marathon project in time. I love your packaging; professional and elegant. I keep going back to look at them and can't chose a favorite!

You go these are great. I wouldn't have known piping wasn't your thing from the way these look

thanks guys :) I'm glad it's finished. It was a very tiring 5 days, and I ended up with a flu now.

lol @ the avocado coffee soap! Krista you bad bad girl :p :p

i piped using only 1 tip per batch, it was either 1M or 2D (or was it 2F). there was simply no time to use different tips and trying to make it pretty with this and that. as always, cutting the cakes remained a huge challenge. i really want to get that long cheese knife with double handles.

@eucalypta the FOs were: black raspberry vanilla, love spell, strawberry, lavender, lick me all over, cherry blossom. sometimes i also mixed the FOs.

Latest posts

Back