How To Achieve This Texture?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since that is my soap I guess I am the best source of info on it. I used the tool below to create that texture after lightly swirly the top while the soap was firm enough to hold its shape. Then I took this tool to create the deeper lines. You would be amazed at what you have just laying around your house that you can use in making soap.

pchef.jpg

That is a beautiful soap! Recently I took a large hair pick with a handle and ran it through the log of a soap that I had done a drop swirl, going all the way to the bottom. I actually have an onion pick that looks very similar in my amazon basket right now.

FGOriold, love it! Thanks for telling us how you did it. Don't worry, I am so swirl challenged that I could try this for the next 100 yrs and never come close. So pretty.

FGO, that soap and everything in your shop is gorgeous! I love all your designs. And as others have said, thanks so much for sharing your method.

Would you mind sharing who does your labels? They are beautiful as well.

FGO, that soap and everything in your shop is gorgeous! I love all your designs. And as others have said, thanks so much for sharing your method.

Would you mind sharing who does your labels? They are beautiful as well.

Thanks for your kind words. I do all of my own labels. I purchase them from online labels and use their online maestro software uploading my own images. Sometimes I think I have the more fun designing the labels :smile:

Latest posts

Back