Nurture Soap Supplies/BIG sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off make sure you are logged into your account. If you can't check out - something in your cart is no longer in stock. Go through your cart and find the culprit. This is beyond frustrating, but it is what it is. I had 13 items in my cart, of course the 12th one was the one out of stock, the Nag Champa. They really need to figure out a better system than just bouncing you back into your cart with no explanation whatsoever. I almost smashed my monitor ;) I tried calling but got the answering machine. No response on the FB pages, either. I suggest, Carrie, that someone come up with a better cart system, lots of people are experiencing the same issues.http://www.soapmakingforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I filled my cart last night, it was still there to checkout, minus having to delete AC that's now out of stock. It didn't show the discount until I checked out.

ETA: there was a banner above my shopping cart items that said what wasn't in stock, so I knew what needed to be deleted. I didn't have to do a process of elimination. I was on mobile though, not the full site with a computer.

Last edited:
I finally figured that out but even though I changed the size to one in stock, by the time I hit the checkout button, that was also out of stock. It's impossible! Very irritating because every single item is in motion, apparently. HOly mackerel.

THen I hit checkout and it checked me out without taking any credit card information so I have no indication that I actually paid for my items. I want to get my order so now I'm afraid I'll lose out!

I filled my cart slowly over the course of the day today so that I stayed logged in and could do reality checks as to what was still in stock. I ultimately started trying to check out just after 3 EST but didn't see the big discount hit until about 3:15. I expected the hiccups given the size of the discount and what I assume was increased traffic. Nevertheless, so far, so good on my end. I expect a bit of a delay in shipping; assuming I receive everything and it's within a reasonable time frame I can't complain. Not a big deal for me but I understand everyone else's frustration.

Hey everyone! We're sorry for the frustrations! It seems that the site had a hard time discounting items that were already filled in the carts before the discount became active. It's definitely a learning experience on our end! It also should have notified each of you which items are out of stock through the checkout process, and we'll definitely be asking our cart provider why this is not happening! We promise the next sale to be much less frustrating!

For anyone who did not get the discount you were supposed to get with your order, please write me at [email protected] and I will personally take care of you!

First off make sure you are logged into your account. If you can't check out - something in your cart is no longer in stock. Go through your cart and find the culprit. This is beyond frustrating, but it is what it is. I had 13 items in my cart, of course the 12th one was the one out of stock, the Nag Champa. They really need to figure out a better system than just bouncing you back into your cart with no explanation whatsoever. I almost smashed my monitor ;) I tried calling but got the answering machine. No response on the FB pages, either. I suggest, Carrie, that someone come up with a better cart system, lots of people are experiencing the same issues.http://www.soapmakingforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I agree! We use BigCommerce as our provider and use their cart system. I will be calling them ASAP to find out why they have it set up this way.

Well I tried to pay with a credit card and it won't let me click off of Pay pal.
I don't think my Pay pal account has even been activated.
You don't have any credit card info from me but I was able to finally place an order anyway, apparently?
Oh boy.:confused:

hlee, did you give it another go?

I placed my order a few minutes ago, and didn't have any problems.

When I get my order I'm going to have 10 kinds of blue and I can't wait to try and fit them all into one bar! Instead of 50 shades of Grey, it'll be 10 shades of blue. Good thing I've got some Salty Mariner fo!

hlee, I'm sorry this was a difficult process for you, but glad you stuck it out. I've been soaping only a year, and was intimidated by all the types of colorants out there....and with that morph or fade or bleed. Luckily I tried
Nurture first....and because their website gives accurate info on which micas are stable and aren't....I've never had a disappointing experience. It
saves me time worrying over which colors to try...not to mention hours of
time studying different micas from different websites.

I wanted to order a sample set of micas, but I don't think I can justify paying $8 for shipping micas (which weigh next to nothing!) despite the great sale. If I could add a few more items to my order, it might be worth it, but I guess I joined the party a bit late. Oh well, maybe next time. I would like to try some of their micas at some point though.

I wanted to order a sample set of micas, but I don't think I can justify paying $8 for shipping micas (which weigh next to nothing!) despite the great sale. If I could add a few more items to my order, it might be worth it, but I guess I joined the party a bit late. Oh well, maybe next time. I would like to try some of their micas at some point though.

Are you located in the US? Shipping should not be that high!

Back