Packaging Soap for Shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapSap

Reaction score
I am just starting to sell my soap and am anticipating some mail orders. I am trying to learn ways to package my soap that is effective in protecting the soap as well as efficient for me. I would like to know how others do their soap bar shipping, for both small and large orders. My orders however will be smaller - probably anywhere from one to six bars. Thanks.

I would imagine shipping them bubble wrap is effective. Do you plan on using shrink bands around your soap? This will help with protection also.

I use bubble envelopes for up to 3 bars. Over that I use a box and make sure they are packed tight, whether using bubble wrap or just tissue paper.

I use the leftover "peanuts" from all my suppliers. Gah - so many of them use these things, so I just "upcycle" them to ship MY products. If it's a small 1 or 2 bar order, I'll just use bubble wrap.

I too use leftover "peanuts). I have garbage bags full of those suckers. If it's a small order I'll use a bubble wrap envelope otherwise a small box. I've shipped across country with not damages so far. Including cupcake soaps.

Thanks. I was shopping for shipping material and wondered how the bubble envelopes would work for a small order. And I will start saving those peanuts too.

Back