No luck with FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savvyssoaps

Reaction score
I have not had much luck with fragrance oil's and my soap I think it may be in my supplier. Where is a good place to get reliable fragrance oils?

I get mine from Wholesale Supplies Plus and Natures Garden Candles. They're a bit far from us here in CA, but I find them worth it. NGC even tests theirs in CP soap and says if there's any acceleration/ricing/discoloration right in the description. WSP tends to be slow in shipping for me, but I LOVELOVELOVE their Love Spell and they have a wider selection of EOs compared to NGC.

I get mine from Wholesale Supplies Plus and Natures Garden Candles. They're a bit far from us here in CA, but I find them worth it. NGC even tests theirs in CP soap and says if there's any acceleration/ricing/discoloration right in the description. WSP tends to be slow in shipping for me, but I LOVELOVELOVE their Love Spell and they have a wider selection of EOs compared to NGC.

Thanks for the response. I get my essential oils from there when they're on sale.

Back