What do you want for christmas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Xmas I'd like a Woodfields Silicone mould. A 3 log silicone one.
& a KitchenAid mixer would be good too.
For my hairy other half..... a huge heavy frypan..... so I can dong him over the head & knock him out to get some peace occassionally.

carebear said:
Shorter toilets. Don't laugh. We just replaced the toilets and the new ones are too high. I cannot sit with my heels on the floor to save my life. This aggravates me. But they are new and so aren't going to be replaced.

Not laughing... I think they just make them that way now. I have one, too!!

I want a 67 camaro convertible.

ilovedoxies said:
carebear said:
Shorter toilets. Don't laugh. We just replaced the toilets and the new ones are too high. I cannot sit with my heels on the floor to save my life. This aggravates me. But they are new and so aren't going to be replaced.

Not laughing... I think they just make them that way now. I have one, too!!

I want a 67 camaro convertible.

hehe, I'm sooo glad my house is from 1933. The toilet is so small, I'm 5 foot 4 and just fit in there with the door closed :p

Deda, that was an awesome wish.

Me, I want to talk to my mom. No arguing, no passive aggressive snarkiness, I just want my mom to sit down and have a nice talk with me, be it in person or over the phone.

I'm having surgery today, my wish is to wake up and for it to have been successful.

dagmar88 said:
:? I'd wish for my doggy to be alive and kicking; she;s just 18 months and might have cancer :(

My Christmas wish has come true, and more than I hoped for; Charlie is doing great.
It turned out she had a really bad infection which caused a large lump in her neck.
Everything is healing well right now, and she's her old self again.

On top of that wonderful news, I'll probably be the proud owner of one of these two boys before Christmas,pretty much unexpected.
The rottweiler x bordeaux dog brothers were bought by the same person, who wasn't educated properly.
So I offered to take one in in case it wouldn't work out...
It's not going well right now as those 7 month old, 70 pounders are taking over the place :wink:

PICT0265.JPG

glenolam said:
I'd really like to be at peace for once! Lately I've been over stressed and felt like everything and everyone depended and was waiting on ME...

I really need to learn better ways to de-stress myself....at least for now a glass of red wine helps (a little for the soap, a little for me....a little for the soap, a little for me...)

I guess another view of this wish is for my "hairy half" (love that! I gots me one too!) to actually pull his weight instead of living the 'you're the woman' life - I have to remind him that back in that day/age women didn't also pull a full time desk job in addition to the full time home job!

Happy Holidays and I also hope everyone's wishes come true!

Hear hear! Totally, completely, irrefutably agree, 100%. At least get a show of appreciation every now and again....

Wishing your wish to come true!

Dagmar! Beautiful Puppers :) Love hearing your good news!

I will be on the road during the holidays driving north. I just want to arrive safe in one peice. I've never been in snow before so I'm terrified of driving in it. :( Will be departing on the 24th and arriving at my new home on the 26th. Wish me luck!

Lazy Bone said:
I will be on the road during the holidays driving north. I just want to arrive safe in one peice. I've never been in snow before so I'm terrified of driving in it. :( Will be departing on the 24th and arriving at my new home on the 26th. Wish me luck!

I come from a very snowy part of the globe so here are my tips: get good tires and drive slower when on a snowy surface - your breaking time/distance will be longer than on dry asphalt.
Slow way down before making a turn, make sure you have enough windshiled fluid and take deep breaths! You'll do great!

Good luck! :D

Lazy Bone said:

I too am going north for christmas .. and yes good tires and drive slow

Deda said:
Dagmar! Beautiful Puppers :) Love hearing your good news!

Thanks! I'm going over there with Charlie (6 hour train-ride) on Friday, to meet the dogs and see which one of the brothers my girl prefers...
Then I'll have two days to decide and they'll bring him over the 19th... The perfect Christmas gift... a 100 pound dog with little manners :lol: 8)

Also, I just had some great news about my soap making business, the job coach thinks I could handle starting my own business and I have an appointment with a professional coach 2 days before Christmas :shock:

This year is, hopefully, going to end way better than it started, from divorce to new home, boyfriend, new friends, puppy and preparing for my business :D

Latest posts

Back