Bellini from Saveonscents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had this setting around for quite a while and decided to try it today. I love it. In parentheses the description is Sparkling Mandarin and Peach. It is strong enough to give a good fragrance, but not overpowering.

are their other FOs any good? which concentration did you use? their prices are cheap, so tempted here :D

This time I ordered the Xtreme concentration and yes, the fragrances I have tried were good. I suggest either ordering the ultra or xtreme concentrations though.

even with shipping, their prices still end up cheaper compare to me buying in an aussie supplier. that for their SOS blend though, i haven't calculated for the ultra or extreme. i think i'll go middle with ultra. thanks for the tip.

I've looked at their site a few times. My DH friend will only use Dial soap and said if I make a soap that smells like that then he will try my soap, so I guess I will have to try it. I was not sure of the concentrations myself so this info helped.

The xtreme concentrations are quite a bit higher, but you don't have to use nearly as much.

Latest posts

Back