Ebay Stores

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tisci

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been perusing a bunch of different mold stores, just got a little bonus from work & would love to get a mold. I'm thinking I might get a Woodfields one, but I just found an Ebay store that has HDPE molds & it's not mrdoright. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about these molds. The link is below & the user name on Ebay is olemanandsons. The price seems good, but I'm a little worried since almost all feedback is before anyone has used them.. Thanks!!

http://stores.ebay.com/linerlesssoapmoldsandcutters

Thanks soapbuddy. I was thinking about emailing Soaphutch but the homepage says they aren't taking any new orders until April 1st. I would prefer not to wait that long. I'm going to email the other company & see about a custom quote. I want molds that will make 4lbs. Might end up with Woodfields..

tisci said:
Thanks soapbuddy. I was thinking about emailing Soaphutch but the homepage says they aren't taking any new orders until April 1st. I would prefer not to wait that long. I'm going to email the other company & see about a custom quote. I want molds that will make 4lbs. Might end up with Woodfields..
I hope you find what you're looking for.
Yes, Rich will be having surgery, so will be out of comission for 4-6 weeks.

I will email him & see if I can get a quote for a price. If the Soaphutch molds are in my price range, they are definitely worth waiting for, from what I've heard.

tisci said:
I will email him & see if I can get a quote for a price. If the Soaphutch molds are in my price range, they are definitely worth waiting for, from what I've heard.
I have 5 of his soap molds, Let me know if I can help.

soaphutch molds

I just got my Soaphutch mold a couple of days before Christmas and didn't have time to make soap until today. I really should post a picture. I put the dividers in it today to turn it into three logs. I only used two of the logs. Rich's molds a works of art, and he is a great guy! If you can afford it, it is a worthy investment. Mine is one of his new uber molds, and it was very pricy, but I deserved it :eek:

Re: soaphutch molds

KD said:
I just got my Soaphutch mold a couple of days before Christmas and didn't have time to make soap until today. I really should post a picture. I put the dividers in it today to turn it into three logs. I only used two of the logs. Rich's molds a works of art, and he is a great guy! If you can afford it, it is a worthy investment. Mine is one of his new uber molds, and it was very pricy, but I deserved it :eek:
Congrats! All of us deserve well made molds that will last many years.

Back