Long spout pitchers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents ~ all my research said stainless steel or plastic. Stainless steel bowls can be found in almost every thrift store here in the US and I got some plastic pitchers and buckets from Amazon. I really like the funnel pitcher because it helps control the flow when I'm pouring into cavity molds. I use the painter's buckets for mixing my lye solution and stainless steel bowls for melting my butters and oils (double boiler style, over a pot of boiling water).
Slightly off topic but does anyone know where one can buy larger “long-spout” pitchers for pouring soap batter? I have the standard size and love them but could use a larger size for my larger batches and can’t seem to find any anywhere.

I have thought of using a plastic watering can, as some designs resemble the long spout pitchers. I have two sizes of the standard long spout pitchers, it seems they were made for baking so their size options are limited.

Latest posts

Back