Furrrrr Babies!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
Our pug LOVES to cuddle. He can NOT sleep if he doesn't have his sister (a jack russell) or one of us to snuggle up to. So funny. My other dog (the JR) couldn't care less about cuddling. :D

I wanna see your babies!

boys.JPG

both.jpg

gooch.jpg

This bowl is too hot...this bowl is too cold...ah...this bowl is just right.

Where's my bowl? I don't care if it's hot or cold. Just feed me.

Buffet!

Yay! I figured out how to put the pictures in instead of just links.

Thanks! We have funny fur babies so they inspire me. We have a lot of jokes about them.

However, I've seen them with their heads together so I'm sure they're laughing at us, too.

These are my girls Eva B and Blackie, can you guess which is which?

IMG_3755.jpg

I asked "who wants a bath?". They both ran and jumped into the same bed and pretended not to hear me.

IMG_4382.jpg

We put up a bunch of cream corn this year and this is what happened when I left the room for a couple minutes. The trash can is normally in a cabinet or this would be a daily occurrence.

IMG_3492.jpg

Someone thinks this is her bed.

IMG_4388.jpg

Poor baby, she tore a nail out!

I have hundreds probably thousands of pics of my puppy babies. Eva B loves to pose but Blackie usually hides from the camera.

Thanks. We like em big and crazy :D That's funny, when they lay with their legs in the air I always grab them and say "wook at all these wegs".

My husband recently got a new truck, and of course the girls love to go for rides, it took us a while to figure it out but we eventually found the entire nail in the backseat of the truck. It looks like she got it caught on in a space between the floor board and the door, when she jumped out. It was horrible. We had never seen that happen before, talk about a gusher. I think my DH was more upset and hurt over it than she was though.

Yes, it actually did the very next weekend to the nail next to the first one. We have stopped taking rides in the new truck and are using my vehicle as the dog getter. We are going to have to figure out a way to smooth out or stuff the problem area with something. My SIL has a jack russell who has done it multiple times. Maybe because she is a crazy digger? This was our first and hopefully last incident our black dog has never done it. Maybe our little Eva B is just a delicate flower.

i was using the computer and left the room and came back to this. when i told him what are you doing? he put the end of his tongue out, then got up and sat on it.

Latest posts

Back