~*~ SMF November 2017 Challenge - 1920's Themed Soap! ~*~
~ November 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Business Forum > Craft Fairs & Shows > Do you do essential oils?

Old 10-29-2017, 02:13 AM   #1
Rusti

Liked 469 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Default Do you do essential oils?

I did my first little show/fest thing today here in our tiny little podunk town. I made back my $20 table fee, but I know I didn't get paid for my time. Little bit more than I actually expected to do, considering our town, but it was a way to get 'out there'.

I would just like to facepalm, though at the not insignificant percentage of people who stopped to sniff soap or try a bit of body butter who also asked me if I did essential oils.

To the point where I'm on the verge of inviting my SIL, who is into doTerra, along on the next one so I can just give them to her.

Susie Likes This 
Old 10-29-2017, 02:42 AM   #2
Kittish
Enthusiastic Newbie
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1060 Times on 508 Posts
Likes Given: 624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusti View Post
I did my first little show/fest thing today here in our tiny little podunk town. I made back my $20 table fee, but I know I didn't get paid for my time. Little bit more than I actually expected to do, considering our town, but it was a way to get 'out there'.

I would just like to facepalm, though at the not insignificant percentage of people who stopped to sniff soap or try a bit of body butter who also asked me if I did essential oils.

To the point where I'm on the verge of inviting my SIL, who is into doTerra, along on the next one so I can just give them to her.
Ask her for a commission on sales you send her way.
People Like This