Wrapping my bath bombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madison

Reaction score
I want to keep my bath bombs fresh when I store them. What is the best way to wrap them? Also, how do you package your bath bombs when you want to give them to someone?
Thank you.

Thank you Shunt, I usually leave my bath bombs for my kids to enjoy them, I don't store them or give them away, but this time I need to wrap them to store them , also I am thinking to start giving them as gifts.

I watched a YouTube video where that lady (sorry, I cannot remember who it was) used Saran Wrap and cut it in a square, placed the bath bomb in the middle, then wrapped it tightly. After wrapping, she used her blow dryer to shrink the Saran Wrap on the bath bomb and seal it from air and moisture getting into it.

I watched a YouTube video where that lady (sorry, I cannot remember who it was) used Saran Wrap and cut it in a square, placed the bath bomb in the middle, then wrapped it tightly. After wrapping, she used her blow dryer to shrink the Saran Wrap on the bath bomb and seal it from air and moisture getting into it.
Thank you, I saw your post after I posted mine. I'll try it, I need to gift someone some bath bombs and I don't have any idea about how to wrap them. I haven't done that before.

I started by using srink wrap bags but i find them a pain to pick open when i want to get in a bomb. I now just use clingfilm (the stuff you wrap food up with. Plastic wrap?)

I watched bath bomb reviews on you tube and many mentioned how anoying shrink wrap is.

I started by using srink wrap bags but i find them a pain to pick open when i want to get in a bomb. I now just use clingfilm (the stuff you wrap food up with. Plastic wrap?)

I watched bath bomb reviews on you tube and many mentioned how anoying shrink wrap is.

Thank you for letting us know, that's what MKLonestar has mentioned. I don't have shrink wrap, I was thinking to order some for my soap as I just wrap them with customized papers that I make.

I have wrapped them in plain sandwich baggies with a twist tie when I didn't have my shrink wrap stuff with me (making them while visiting granddaughter) and that worked just fine to keep them dry and secure. I traveled with one wrapped like that for several months before I realized I still had it and used it at last. It survived just as well as ones I have shrink wrapped at home.

I have wrapped them in plain sandwich baggies with a twist tie when I didn't have my shrink wrap stuff with me (making them while visiting granddaughter) and that worked just fine to keep them dry and secure. I traveled with one wrapped like that for several months before I realized I still had it and used it at last. It survived just as well as ones I have shrink wrapped at home.
Did the scent survive as well? Thank you for sharing your experience.

I want to keep my bath bombs fresh when I store them. What is the best way to wrap them? Also, how do you package your bath bombs when you want to give them to someone?
Thank you.
I bought a glass apothecary jar that has a lid with a rubber seal so pretty air tight, from Amazon. They come in all sizes. Bombs look so pretty in the glass jar witb a red lid.

I bought a glass apothecary jar that has a lid with a rubber seal so pretty air tight, from Amazon. They come in all sizes. Bombs look so pretty in the glass jar witb a red lid.
I saw them somewhere last night, they are neat, I love them, I am sure they keep the bath bombs fresh. They will be great if I had a craft show. Thank you for sharing.
Edit to add that I just checked amazon, I see their sizes kind of small, what size you order. I think I fell in love with them, I'd like to buy few.

Last edited:

I tried this over the weekend on my bubble scoops. It worked like a charm! A little tedious when you have 120ish scoops, but still better than letting them sit in buckets at shows getting dirty. Plus, I can still smell them through the saran wrap! Thanks for sharing :)

Latest posts

Back