woohoo and yippeeee

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galavanting Gifts

Reaction score
I recieved a phone call from the seller of our LGD's Hannah and Ammaline, he came out this morning to see them since they were first born a little over a year ago.

This is the guy that asked me to show his Boer doe in the local shows June/August, he has a $25,000 Black Boer but his girl he wants me to show is a bit less expensive. I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew so I declined the offer.

BUT.... when he rang me he asked if I would like to set my Goat milk soaps etc up at the stewards table, I thought I must be nuts to say no and since i'm a sponser in the show (with my name published on the programme) I decided to agree. I've never sold my soaps at a show it's only ever been word by mouth so this is a very big step for me to take. I'm so excited but soooo nervous too.

I also have a friend whom is going to organise a soap party for me to bring my soaps to AND she also has contacts in the chemist (drugstore) industry and is going to see about setting up chemists to supply my soaps to the public :shock: I am so excited over this :D

Way to go GG!!! How exciting for you. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that this wouldn't be happening if people didn't like your soap. I will be able to look back one day soon and say "I knew you when...."

Tanya :)

lol thanks Tanya, yes i'm so excited I need to be reminded to breath lol.
Now for the hard part, I have to skip through all the government red tape to see if I have to list the sodium hydroxide as an ingredient. The only reason why i'm wondering is because a well known company that sells gm cp soap does not list it on their ingredients on their website and when my friend purchased a bar recently it was not listed on the packaging, maybe it was on a display box that maybe the soaps sit in before purchase but then again I havn't noticed it before. So if anyone knows, please let me know, I would be mst greatful. :D

Thankyou everybody, it is so nice to have fellow soapers be happy for me. I've been so busy with the labelling and organising as I only have 2 weeks to go before my first show :shock: . breath, I need to remember to breeeath lol.

Latest posts

Back