Quantcast

Who's Making Soap Today?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
I'm thinking about it (Thursday is my planned date, but I wanna do it NOW!!). I have all my ingredients measured, and my distilled water is sittin' in the fridge, with India Spice tea bags thrown in. I'm gonna take my basic recipe and modify the other oils/butters, to include the addition of Linseed Oil.

I'll add a fruity-spicy FO, and it'll be good to go! I think I may even stir by hand, to see what it's like! I like the "earthiness" of hand-stirring. That is so...HANDMADE! I'm crackin' myself up. Okay, I'm gone...

Pictures are forthcoming!

Bret

Reaction score
I'm going to. I do M&P, have a two day craft show this weekend (my first!) and I'm terrified that I won't have enough. I need to make some mechanic's, cool citrus basil and maybe some peppermint.

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
Wow!

Bret said:
I'm going to. I do M&P, have a two day craft show this weekend (my first!) and I'm terrified that I won't have enough. I need to make some mechanic's, cool citrus basil and maybe some peppermint.

Wow, Bret..you gotta craft show? How nice! :)

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I would like to tonight! Just got in a pound of Patchouli EO, 8 ounces of Atlas Cedarwood EO, and 8 ounces of Peppermint EO. Going to do a patch/cedarwood and a patch/lavender and a lavender/peppermint EO's soaps! Man did I steal that 1 pound of Patch! 8) 8) I found a source for about $35.00 per pound including shipping! :) 8) I've seen it going for over $100.00 per pound elsewhere! :shock:

Paul.... :wink:

amourbliss

Reaction score
I'm not making soap today but I am gathering all of my materials so I have them ready for soapmaking next week. I just bought a stainless steel pot at Big Lots for $8 :D I can't wait to start!!

G

Oh lawd, I been making soap everyday for the past two weeks :shock: LOL
Tonight it will be:

Dead Sea Mud Face Soap,
Restock of: Cranberry, Cranberry Fig, Flowerbomb, Baby Soap w/ infused Calendula Oil, I have some peppermint infused oil, that I havent decided what I am going to do with it.

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
I Made It!

Well,

I made some soap. I named it "Bombay". Let's see how it works... :wink:
I'll be back, with pics.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Re: I Made It!

NEASoapWorks said:
Well,

I made some soap. I named it "Bombay". Let's see how it works... :wink:
I'll be back, with pics.
OK girl, don't tease me about seeing soap pics! We better get to see your great looking soaps 8)

Paul..... :wink:

pepperi27

Reaction score
Im doing mp today issey miyake, coolwater, drakkar, and sandalwood vanilla. These are going into the mens gift totes and tomorrow I tackle the womens soaps. I need to get a camera to take some decent pictures so thats my agenda for today.

SouthernEssence

Reaction score
I'm making soap today. I have a show coming up after Thanksgiving so I need to make as much soap as possible today. I make CP soap.

I'll probably make six 8 pound batches and that'll be about 180 bars. :D

edco76

Reaction score
SouthernEssence said:
I'm making soap today. I have a show coming up after Thanksgiving so I need to make as much soap as possible today. I make CP soap.

Thats a lot of soap!

SouthernEssence

Reaction score
edco76 said:
SouthernEssence said:

Thats a lot of soap!
Yeah I made 6 batches today! :p

jillian

Reaction score
No soap making today. . .

I just ordered a bunch of supplies online and I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

The internet is convenient and all, but I'm a big fan of instant gratification. Too bad there aren't any decent suppliers near me.

seo

Reaction score
Oooh! Me!! I FINALLY got my shipment of oils and fragrance over the weekend and I've been soaping like crazy! Just finished a batch of brown sugar pecan (thinking about eating it...) and yesterday I made a batch of lilac! My guest room sure smells... interesting! ;)

Latest posts