Who knew? Tropical storm Sally

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Where would I go to check a PM? (facebook?)
9A49F6A2-ED43-41C0-9241-6AA52B855717.jpeg

I live in S. Florida. I worked an overnight shift last night. Seriously as I was driving in, BUCKETS of rain. It would be like...no rain, then a bucket would just hit you out of nowhere. Im used to driving in the rain down here, but i wasnt prepared for this. Literally driving 30 mph or less last night on the turnpike.

I got in and jokingly said...did we get a hurricane tonight that i wasnt aware of?? No...tropical storm. I usually keep track of these things, but as far as i knew it was missing us completely...

It was so bad lol.
I went thru Andrew so I understand. My son & his family flew from Tucson to Miami last night and the plane was delayed and then they went through the storm and barely landed on the runway. Scary.

Can you guess I've never used the PM function in the SMF before? I went to the message area, and it brings me back here? I must be doing something wrong.
You used it last month for the challenge entry photo question. Just look for the envelope icon like Jersey Girl showed in her post.

Latest posts

Back