What is your To Do List for Tomorrow...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Mine.

Dentist at 11am :( more fillings.
Koi pond heater set up and clean out some pond plants.
Fix side coop netting.
Place a roofing panel to stay over the Hen Coop entry for Winter cover...... hopefully

maybe finish the laundry lol and get it folded ? :smallshrug:

Deep cleaning the fish tank, cleaning snake and lizard cages. Tending tarantulas, laundry. Moving some stuff from outside to inside.
I really need to get my rose planted before it gets colder and water the rest of my trees before the hoses get stored for the winter.

Work, finish planting my mums, empty flower planters/pots for the winter. Put patio set away and finish winterizing. It's been pretty cold her already and need to get it done.

I forgot about the AC in the window. I got that out last night but didn't cover the other 'leave in window' one.
I also only get the dentist done yesterday
But got some research done on a job that I might be applying for.

I did go to $1 tree lol, but all their X-mas stuff is still packed.

Hope to get the coop done this week but rain today will stop that.

Today I will make cookies and eat them ALL !! :goodbye1:

Tomorrow is my first day off from work, and I need to start getting ready for an event in the first week of December. However, due to traveling in November for the holidays, I only really have until mid-November to get ready. Luckily, I only make bath bombs, Epsom salt bars, etc, so I don't have to worry about curing time.

Tomorrow I need to:

• Make a batch of Oatmeal Bath Bombs
  • Make a batch of Apple & Oats Bath Bombs
  • Go to my nail appointment
  • Renew my car registration
  • Make another batch or two of bath bombs

Get all my buckets filled with Oils for soaping, all the Lye measured out, water pitchers set up.
Thanks to @Relle for letting us know only 8 weeks left before Xmas !!
I have a batch of new FO's coming so I will be all ready for a marathon event.

Also need to get Duct tape, return a tablet case and go to the gym at 1 :)

OMG I remember that ad !!! So funny.
I did get Duck tape, return tablet case and do the gym... alone, shocking , my gym partner didn't' come today but my sciatica really needed the Water massage bed :)

Tomorrow's to do list:
Deliver Brewery #1's first round of soaps.
Take daughter to salon to get a mani/pedi (dad spoiled her with a gift certificate for her birthday)
Finish cleaning said daughter's room (maybe do that before mani/pedi so she can't complain about ruining her nails)
Clean all three bathrooms
Clean the office
Hide at the coffee shop down the street and try to get some bookwork done.
Edit videos for YouTube
Mini date with the hubsters! Heading out to to try some new beers at the brewery.
Work second job.

Sigh. I see no "making soap" on this list. [stomps off in a tizzy]

For me it's work half day, then make candles, candles, candles!! I have sold almost half my stock of candles in just my first 2 shows of the year, so need to make more. I also want to make soap, but it's too late for those to go to any of my shows, so they will just be for fun and next year.
Other than that, just some housework and reading my new book 11/22/63. So far it's a really good book!

Make more sugar and salt scrub, cream soap, a facial scrub my girls like, some more bubble scoops and hopefully 3 batches of soap.
Right now I am working on some Foaming Bath butter.
Hubby is mad at me tonight because I just do not have time to go on an all night trip to Pismo on the bike. Holidays are coming and I return to the parents next week. After all this I have to get lotions made and 3 batches of soap for Cibaria to give out to their employees during their Christmas party.
Then the fun begins packaging and labeling. After all that I am going to look like this exhausted.gif

For me, tomorrow's list is a short one... last market of the season. There will be two more markets in November for Christmas but tomorrow is the final one of the season.

Yesterday's list for today is a slightly longer one. With tomorrow's market being just before Halloween, I want to make Halloween Bubble Scoops, three kinds. One will be orange and black (scented with orange and anise), one will be purple and green (scented with BRV), and one will be left white (to represent ghosts and scented with Snowman Poop). Then, I want to get out of here and pick up some Halloween candy and some non-candy treats, stop by the bank to top up my float, then maybe take myself out for something to eat.

I also need to plan my table for tomorrow. I won't be setting up as usual. I bought a collapsible shoe rack that I plan on integrating and need to figure out how best to use it.

I may get to see my grandkids for the first time. Ken's daughter is in town. She's never liked me which is why I've never met my grandsons or her husband. We've been together 14 years as of today, lol maybe she's finally realized that I'm here to stay. She's agreed to bring the boys over tomorrow. Ken's never met the twins. I'm excited. I hope she comes.

Never got to make egg sandwiches, just ate one instead ;) Had Omelettes last night.

Since the weather is going to be nice for tomorrow and Thursday ( 60's !! ) I have to get this chicken coop/run Winter set.
Tomorrow I will get all the supplies and measure. Wood, Carport Cover, bags to haul out old hay in Run.
Maybe cut some of the wood so it just over hangs the top bars - these will help support snow load on cover of carport till I get out there to bump it off.
Lowes to get Liquid nails to hold wood to metal frame - If you have never used Liquid Nails, omg it is an Awesome product !
I'll also fiddle with the Koi pond and finally get that heater in there and take out the last plant.

Thursday I will take down the other run tarp and wire fencing along the sides. Glue wood to frame, toss tarp on and get it all snugged up and weighted down
Clean out old hay and put in New.
Wrap the end of the run and try to figure out how I am going to do a door on the other end.
Then clean out the coop.

If Winter is going to be bad , I want to be prepared !

Finish cleaning said daughter's room (maybe do that before mani/pedi so she can't complain about ruining her nails)
Clean all three bathrooms
Clean the office
Hide at the coffee shop down the street and try to get some bookwork done.
Edit videos for YouTube
Mini date with the hubsters! Heading out to to try some new beers at the brewery.
Work second job.

This is still my to do list... minus a few things because I decided to make soap and lip balm rings, and binge watch 'How to get away with murder' on NetFlix over the weekend.

Back