What is on your "Need to Try It" List?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMori

Reaction score
I've been making soap for about 10 years and there are things I've never tried. Here's my list:

- pureed banana like those bars from Lush
- pureed avocado
- cocoa powder
- salt bars, not 1/2 tsp ppo, but the ones where you use close to the same amount as you have in oils

I just tried coffee for the first time. My bars are lined up curing now.

What's on your list?

Coffee scrub... haven't found a coffee scent I like yet.
Sugar Cubes... just love the way they look.

Lots......
Wine soap
Beer soap
avocado soap
aloe vera soap
calendula .... geez it just doesn't end for me. I could name 20 soaps I want to try.
Oh & a seaweed, salty ocean type soap!!! In ocean colours....

I've done all of the above except for pureed banana. I didn't want a brown soap. As far as the coffe scrub I've made one and it was messy and it stained. I haven't made another one since then.

Cream shaving soap
Liquid soap
A shea butter soap
Alkanet

I just started soaping with madder root and annatto so those are checked off this list :)

a soap for my french bulldog " Rico" & an exzema soap
a salt bar....... and many others

cream soap
castile soap
wine soap
sugar cube scrubs and I'm sure a lot more I can't think of right now.

Off topic :oops: Bubbly Buddha - I love your avatar! I remember seeing it awhile back but had forgotten about it.

Egg yolk soap, coffee soap, wine soap, activated charcoal, and a million other things I've read about!

Oh gosh... is there anything I'm not excited about trying??? :) Egg yolk soap, cream soap, successful whipped soap, shaving soap, shampoo, face soap, sugar cubes, soap with anything I've missed.... :)

oh yes charcoal soap, soap with scent... haha I'd LOVE to actually scent soap!!! crossing my fingers for Christmas...

Lots :lol: . I want to try different silicone pans (never used one before), pumpkin, wine, liquid soap, whipped soap, cream soap. Lotion bars, lotions, perfumes, just about anything :) .

I've got wine soap on the list try try next. Then after that dog soap. Oh, and charcoal soap for me, too.

Of course, need to hone the coloring/swirling skills. My skills doing that are terrible. :)

Latest posts

Back