What I did Saturday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherrydene soapy

Reaction score
8195A47B-0C57-4FD1-953A-70A21B14FCC1.jpeg 4AC1E6C0-F367-4160-9A64-ACB9D191212C.jpeg My first attempt a swirls with my home made hanger:) I am really pleased :)

Nice work.. Love the colors and you rocked that top!

You should be! These are awesome! The top of your loaf is a marvel to behold (I have NO idea how people do that, like @KiwiMoose 's last soap. Are you guys piping these with a pastry bag??).
I can hazard a guess... The darkest color and lightest green were swirled first, and then the other two colors were poured on top of that, on the sides, and swirled with the lolly stick.

It's beautiful.. Just wanted to say again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Cherrydene.

Watch this or scroll to the end:

It’s funny you put this up I was looking at utube last night and found this video and it was amazing :) very clever x

I can hazard a guess... The darkest color and lightest green were swirled first, and then the other two colors were poured on top of that, on the sides, and swirled with the lolly stick.

It's beautiful.. Just wanted to say again.
Yes and I didn’t have a dark green so I mixed blue and yellow together :thumbs:and it turned out really nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back