Weekend weather.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Today it is in the mid-80's here, and humid. With family coming over in a few hours, the big deck party is now inside. :lol: Humidity, that it why we left Florida, but with all the flooding rains we have had, it is a sauna here.

What is the conditions where you are playing today like? Hopefully cooler then here. :wink:

IanT said:
Real hot in the shaaaaaaaaade

Yup, that is one reason Florida in the summer is one hot and humid place. I don't envy you today, Ian. :lol: It looks like lots of afternoon rain today in FL.

Central Ohio - 80 degrees and partly cloudy, beautiful.

It's 108 degrees F here and partly cloudy.

IanT- I don't envy you living in the humid Florida weather. I remember visiting Florida for two weeks in the summer of 1990, and it was 90 degrees outside, with something like 98% humidity. Ugh! It was like being covered head to toe in a hot, wet towel all day, and trying to breathe through it to boot. Gasp! :lol: We were staying in Treasure Island, Fla., with the beach just right across the street from us, and we thought we could get some relief and cool ourselves off by swimming in the ocean, but wouldn't you know it... the water was 90-something degrees, too! :lol: (We are desert dwellers, by the way, who are used to very dry heat). Well, anyway, on the upside, at least the color of the water was absolutely stunning, like blue tourmeline, and oh my goodness- the sand was as soft and as white as baby powder. Another upside is that we were able to take a lot of pictures of the gorgeous sunsets on the beach. You guys get great sunsets out there. We get great ones here, too, but there's just something about a sunset over the ocean, you know?

IrishLass

South Fl here and as you guys know it hot and it is starting to rain :D

Sonja

IrishLass said:
It's 108 degrees F here and partly cloudy.

IanT- I don't envy you living in the humid Florida weather. I remember visiting Florida for two weeks in the summer of 1990, and it was 90 degrees outside, with something like 98% humidity. Ugh! It was like being covered head to toe in a hot, wet towel all day, and trying to breathe through it to boot. Gasp! :lol: We were staying in Treasure Island, Fla., with the beach just right across the street from us, and we thought we could get some relief and cool ourselves off by swimming in the ocean, but wouldn't you know it... the water was 90-something degrees, too! :lol: (We are desert dwellers, by the way, who are used to very dry heat). Well, anyway, on the upside, at least the color of the water was absolutely stunning, like blue tourmeline, and oh my goodness- the sand was as soft and as white as baby powder. Another upside is that we were able to take a lot of pictures of the gorgeous sunsets on the beach. You guys get great sunsets out there. We get great ones here, too, but there's just something about a sunset over the ocean, you know?

IrishLass

Oooh trust me I know ...the sunsets are crazy!! the only time the humidity bothers me is when im at work and the restaurant is busy (I work in and outside) and I start sweating like CRAZY! aaagh!

and I have one thing to add to that....DEATH to all No-see-ums and mosquitos!!! what a pointless species! Im covered head to toe in bug bites!! :evil:

And the gulf is VERY warm right now...about 5degrees higher than usual!!

Latest posts

Back