Using M&P embeds in my CP....And a new FO [pics]

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakingNana

Reaction score
That is one COOL looking soap! Can't wait to see it cut...post more pics when cut, please!!! Thanks for the info. I was looking at that FO last night. Now I wish I'd included it in my order. Next time....

So I decided to make some funky rainbow soap today. I just got a new FO from WSP and it smells great! It's called Conversation Candies, but I don't smell the candy. I really only smell the fruit, but that's ok... I love it anyway!

One thing to note however is the color change I got! It started a creamy off white then I added 1.25oz of Conversation Candies FO. It instantly turned a vivid YELLOW!!! Like lemon yellow!!

Don't get me wrong, I love the way it turned out. The yellow really works with my rainbow chunk embeds. I just wasn't expecting it!!

I'll show pics once it's cut. I love how it turned out, and how it smells too. Just wanted to let you guys know that it may turn your soap yellow!! lol Time will tell if it stays that way. I am not gelling it. And so far (3 hours later) it is still yellow.

Latest posts

Back