This stuff is fantaaaastic.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Macadamia nut oil might be my favorite oil. I love the stuff! Thanks so much for posting that. I've been wanting to try a bath oil.

You're welcome ladies, tonight I made two more bottles but I put Eucalyptus EO in one and Tea Tree EO in the other. I got my teenage daughter to soak her hands, one in each and she loved it, even my husband could feel the difference.

my daughter is allergic to macadamia nuts... sigh
(both my kids are allergic to myriad tree nuts, actually and to peanuts as well)

I love macadamia oil too , one of the nicest ones for my skin . I love the nuts too yummmmmmmm.

Kitn

GG, what do you use to color them, if anything? I'd like to make them colorful but I don't think my LabColors will work since they aren't oil soluable.

LJA said:
GG, what do you use to color them, if anything? I'd like to make them colorful but I don't think my LabColors will work since they aren't oil soluable.

LJA, I didn't end up colouring mine as none of my colours are oil soluble which was a real shame cause I think they would have looked pretty with a tinge of colour.

Back