The Great Fug-Off: need a couple more contenders

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rebatched my failed mantra swirl and it doesn't look pretty, so I might have a contender for this contest! I'll be unmolding and cutting tomorrow, so I'll let ya know!

Re: Soap # 3 Butt Ugly ! Kill Me Quick !! I 'm to Ugly to

Kitn said:
Here is a contender for you . It looks like something one would find in a diaper.It definitely did not deserve to live and I had to put it out of it's misery .It did smell good though.(I know you wouldn't believe it looking at the picture.

CIMG5508-1-1.jpg

I won't have internet for a day or 2 , I am moving , I can't wait to see how many contenders there are.:D

Holey Cow! I can't believe the hidiosity of that one! Definitely looks like squishy P**! Can a soap be so ugly that it's cute? I works for some animals, why not soap!

surf girl said:
OK, Godiva, I won't close the entries to this prestigious contest until we have unveiled your fugly rebatch.

Well, my rebatch didn't come out as bad as I thought. Not what I imagined, but it came out kind of pretty. I don't think it could win any fugly contest though.

Sorry!

Re: Soap # 3 Butt Ugly ! Kill Me Quick !! I 'm to Ugly to

Kitn said:
Here is a contender for you . It looks like something one would find in a diaper.It definitely did not deserve to live and I had to put it out of it's misery .It did smell good though.(I know you wouldn't believe it looking at the picture.

CIMG5508-1-1.jpg

I won't have internet for a day or 2 , I am moving , I can't wait to see how many contenders there are.:D

This soap has single-handedly dashed my hopes of the ugliest soap award. :(*Sniff, Sniff* Ugh...what is that odor? Is that Surf Girls Jason Soap I smell? :shock: :x LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so glad I already ate dinner! :lol:

Man, those are some REALLY scary soaps....I don't know how I'll choose. The weeping wall salt bar is by far the scariest so far so I may go with that one. LOL!

Thanks everyone for sharing. Makes me feel better so that when my ugly soap finally happens, I'm coming back and posting it here. Not that I'm trying to jinx myself but I know my time is coming.

zeo

OK kids, the Fug-Off polls are up and running. Voting will close at, oh, let's say, sometime Tuesday night-ish. And then, the long-awaited duel between Pool 1 and Pool 2 winnaers can begin. And then, yes, yes, the joyous crowning of the glorious Butt-Ugliest Soap Evah.

Can't wait to see the winner .Maybe we could have a contest every so often and pass that illustrious fugly soap crown around.

Kitn

I've got this one - It was supposed to be Lady Grey but it didn't quite make it out of the mold.. :/ (It's so hideous I'm hiding it in the Pringles can!).

Lady Grey isn't so Ladylike
m192688484.jpg

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are much yellower than the photo shows. Looks like someone took a bucket of buttery and burnt popcorn and put it in a trash compactor.

Latest posts

Back