Tank (Crafts Sake) or Multi-bar cutter (Brambleberry)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tank or Multi-bar cutter

• Tank

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Multi-bar cutter

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • other/neither

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

kbuska

Reaction score
I've cut my last slanted bar of soap peeps.

I need help in determining whether the Tank is still the best option or if the Multi-bar cutter is a great alternative.

-Ken

I love my BB cutter, but I'm sure that if I'd wanted to spend the extra $$ I would love the tank as well! I love having perfectly cut bars.

I second one of Bud's cutters, that is the one I am saving for. He has two frame styles, one is a tank style. He will also space the wires to your specs if you have a width you want other then 1" or 1 1/4." He has a lot of good reviews and he does custom work. At half the cost of the tank, I think it's a great cutting option.

Does anyone use his melt and pour cutter? I might like something like that for my cp soaps with m & p embeds.

I saved up and order mine from Bud on etsy also. It has just shipped I can't wait to get it! If you still debating by then ill be sure to give my review of it.

I don't really remember where I got mine but it looks like Buds mod 1 and could very well be his. I like it a lot, it's quick and cut perfect bars. But sometime I miss the "crinkle" cut so I would like a cutter I could use it with. Sometime I sit my log in the cutter but I use my crinkle blade. ( does that make any sense? )

Latest posts

Back