Source for flip top tins

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corsara

Reaction score
I'm looking for Altoids style tins! I know I could get them off of Amazon.. but my husband wants one to hold guitar picks on his pedal board, so I want to use the excuse to place an order 😬😂

So, does any where sell flip top tins that also sells some kind of preservative so I can get in to lotion making? Or somewhere that sells soap making stuff too!

My husband and I enjoy Altoids, and I've always wished that their logo wasn't stamped into the metal, so we (ok, I, not he) could repurpose the tins for other things like lotion bars. I love lotion bars because they don't have water and don't require preservatives! But I digress...

SKS-Bottle.com and Papermart.com both have hinge-top tins, but they don't have other soaping supplies. You can get tins on Amazon pretty easily, but I'd be careful about getting soaping supplies from there.

My husband and I enjoy Altoids, and I've always wished that their logo wasn't stamped into the metal, so we (ok, I, not he) could repurpose the tins for other things like lotion bars. I love lotion bars because they don't have water and don't require preservatives! But I digress...

SKS-Bottle.com and Papermart.com both have hinge-top tins, but they don't have other soaping supplies. You can get tins on Amazon pretty easily, but I'd be careful about getting soaping supplies from there.
I ended up buying from Amazon, so I guess I'll have to wait on the other supplies! 😅

Back