Some weirdo pumpkin soap, lol

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
I had 4 colors by the end of the whole thing, recipe took forever and a day to get past a thin trace so I had plenty of time to goof around with colors. It was originally a pumpkin orange colored base with dribs and drips of bright yellow, darker orange, and uncolored poured in from different heights.

The problem is that it was too thin and the uncolored portion ended up pretty much mixing in with the orange, which turned the majority of the soap this unlovely shade of orange. It reminds me of the reconstituted yucky OJ you get in hospitals or something. :lol:

Some of the bars do have a neat pattern of drips in them, but I definitely need to try again, lol

lms3d.jpg

lms3b.jpg

It has pureed pumpkin in it, scented with the gingersnap EO blend from the Rainbow Meadows site.

it's beautiful! I don't think it's an ugly color!

TessV: I think it looks yummy...like lemon meringue pie! Very pretty!

I like them! Not at all ugly!

How do you like that Ginger Snap? I tried a different one yesterday and can't smell it at all today. :(

It looks wonderful! Maybe not for you but I can asure you that it looks really good!

In Switzerland we also have yellow pumpkins....so don't worry :D

Caroline

Back