Soaps of the New Year-Cut pics included (pic heavy)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
igbabygirl said:
kaelily said:
they all look wonderful! the Pink Panties one was your first try?? wow...beautiful job!

Yes, it was my very first try. I didn't think that I could pull it off but the tutorial was so easy to follow. I will definitely be doing this technique again but will use a different mold. The mold I used was really too wide, but I cut the sides and will use the pieces in another batch of soap.

What tutorial? That looks sooo cute!

SummerlandSoaps said:
igbabygirl said:
kaelily said:
they all look wonderful! the Pink Panties one was your first try?? wow...beautiful job!

Yes, it was my very first try. I didn't think that I could pull it off but the tutorial was so easy to follow. I will definitely be doing this technique again but will use a different mold. The mold I used was really too wide, but I cut the sides and will use the pieces in another batch of soap.

What tutorial? That looks sooo cute!

http://soapmakingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21886

yes that it the tutorial. She has several others that I want to try. I see now that she has a e-zine too.

They all are so pretty. I love Light Blue for women. Which supplier did you use for your Light Blue fo?

Latest posts

Back