soapmakers guild

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opalgirl

Reaction score
I'm confused about the soapmakers guild. I am considering joining and want to make sure I understand everything correctly. There is a soapmaker in my area that has the HMSG logo on her site but I cannot find her listed in the "find a soapmaker section". I thought once you are a member you would be listed - even if you are not certified. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Opalgirl

I would email the guild and ask them if the seller is a member. They'd want to know if someone stole their image and is claiming membership when they aren't - alternatively, they may have missed adding the person.

I would totally email them and ask. The company in question might be using the logo when they aren't supposed to.

Amen to that. As a member, I'd really want to know ASAP if I were being left off the list, and the best way to guard against having the logo stolen is for people like you to check with HSMG and verify a membership. Thank you for doing it!!

Back