Soaper's Choice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsFusion

Reaction score
Just ordered canola, castor, coconut, olive, palm and safflower oil from them. Good prices...I hope the oil is good too. I will let you know.

I don't know if this company has been talked about before or not? I hope to post positive results!

..also known as Columbus Foods. A very popular company and you lucky girl! :)

very happy with them. If you want butters in less than 10lbs, tru oilsbynature.com

What's the shipping like with them? That's my biggest hindrance of ordering oils off the internet. The prices are great, but you make up for it in the shipping.

You can add all f the stuff to your cart and punch in you zip code to check for shipping cost. It is kind of high unless you are ordering a bunch of oils/butters.

It's only a couple of dollars higher than my other supplier. Which is a pretty good trade for that kind of variety, IMO.

The 7 things I ordered come in 7pd containers. I paid $17 for shipping. Which I don't think is bad at all :)

MrsFusion said:
The 7 things I ordered come in 7pd containers. I paid $17 for shipping. Which I don't think is bad at all :)

That is good shipping. I didn't think that I was that far away. Shipping for 7-7 lb. containers to me is almost $30. Everyplace I order from seems to have fairly high shipping, but I live in the middle of nowhere :lol: .

Columbus Foods shipping charges are their actual rate, and do not include any up-charge. The rate is based on weight and on shipping distance (zone).

PrairieCraft said:
I love this place and live close enough to drive there and pick up my oils. :p
Great customer service.

Very jealous. Lucky you

Back