Soap drunk **updated pics**

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honor435 said:
I havent had lumps or have it crawl out of pot, maybe ive been lucky?!
If I make true castile or soap with honey or milk in it, it crawls out of the pot pretty fast for me :D

miaow said:
FloridaSoaper said:
Oh my gosh I really want a bar of this soap!! :) Are you putting any on your etsy store? (I keep editing this post because I keep having more questions, lol!) But I just wanted to ask you, if this is an hp soap, how in the world did you get the top sooo smooth? I use the same wsp green mold you have and I can never get the top soo smooth...the pick on your flickr of this soap looks cp to me, but it's hp if you say so! :) Girl fill me in!
I've been pretty lazy with my etsy seeing as etsy is over saturated with soap, but fairly soon I will be taking a vacation drive down the coast here in Oregon and probably to California so I was thinking of handing out samples with my business cards to interested stores along the trip.
I swear it is cphp, I can prove it!
4747366784_442d726f5f_b.jpg
It actually looks kind of gross hahaha!
Actually while it was cooking in the crock pot it really separated and looked strange and oily, so I decided to stick blend it a little more while it was in the gel stage and it just plumped back into pudding status!!
It was great.

Etsy might be oversatuarated with soap but customer service is lacking on the bigger soapers. I have had pretty good luck there and people appreciate the service. :)

Stinkydancer said:
Etsy might be oversatuarated with soap but customer service is lacking on the bigger soapers. I have had pretty good luck there and people appreciate the service. :)

The local saturday market here is frequented by about 2000-5000 people here every week and the fees are pretty good.. $40 a year membership fee, $2.50 for strolling vendors, $5 for a 4x4 table and $10 for an 8x8 booth per day + 10% of your profit that day..seems pretty decent to me, especially since it all pretty much goes back into the community.
This is my focus now instead of trying to stand out in Etsy's crowd.
If I can send my regular customers to etsy in the off season (jan-march) for my soap then great. Also I'm in the process of setting up a real website..
Good luck to me. I'll do the money dance.

Back