soap cookies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly2019

Reaction score
Hello, just wondering if anyone has made the frosted and chocolate chip cookies? I've been seeing them and wondered if there is a mold for them or if you do something else to make them? I usually make CP soap but thought I might find info on these cookies here.

Thanks in advance for any info!!!

(pics below)

Last edited:
Hello, just wondering if anyone has made the frosted and chocolate chip cookies? I've been seeing them and wondered if there is a mold for them or if you do something else to make them? I usually make CP soap but thought I might find info on these cookies here.
maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks in advance for any info!!!

forgot to add the other pic!
upload_2019-4-17_10-56-12.jpeg

I've seen the oreo cookie mold somewhere in the past few days. I'm sure if you Google it, it will turn up for you somewhere, too. I wasn't looking for it. I don't like the idea of soap that looks like cookies. My husband would probably eat one if it was in my house. My son would probably eat one, too. And then they'd both get sick because they'd probably swallow before realizing it wasn't food!

Back