Sgt. Bunny comes to Washington!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
My oldest son, Ben (Benjamin Bunny) just got word that he was selected to be part of the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee for the 2009 Presidential Inauguration!

I think its called the AFIC. It's a huge honor to be involved. He will be TDY in Washington DC for an entire month and we live only 30 short miles away!

I am so excited that I will get to see him so much! You have no idea how much I miss seeing this little boy every day! I should start cooking now, the kid is 6'6" and can eat like there is no tomorrow!

Now he's at Eglin AFB., 53rd Test Wing. He's been at Osan, South Korea and Spangdalhem, GE. He tests software in a flight simulator before its put to use in fighter jets and then after it's in he makes sure that the guys using it know how it works and that it's working right. - Way over simplified, but he's a math/comp brain and I can't begin to understand the "Good Will Hunting" stuff he does.

Ayep - he's a tall one.

How wonderful for you!!!!!
smiley1299.gif

Digit

What wonderful news!! Congrats to him on such a prestigious assignment & congrats to mom for getting to do all that cooking!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back