September too early for holiday/Xmas theme?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
I live in a remote area and there really aren't that many holiday craft fairs around here. I am attending two Christmas ones in November, but the only other one I can attend is a "Fall Fair" on September 13th.

Is September 13th too early to introduce some fall and/or Christmasey scents and gift items? Since I won't have many opportunities to sell this kind of stuff, I thought maybe some people may be starting to think about the holidays around this time and I could up my sales a bit by offering that sort of stuff.

I plan to make some pumpkin and spice scented products (which I don't think would be out of place for fall), but should I go ahead with the real Christmasey scents and some stocking stuffer gifts, etc. that soon?

Any scent suggestions for fall/holiday soaps?

TIA! :)

I've noticed that the Sept/Oct shows have a lot of fall stuff and a little bit of Christmas, too. My friends and I are going to one Oct. 3 and we're going to slide a little bit of Christmas in there with our stuff.

Latest posts

Back