Season has begun..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1st vendor show of the season. Cloth diaper change event. Sales were just fair but I covered my expenses.99.9% were moms with babies on their hips or in strollers. Best selling soaps were Coconut Milk-Coconut Dream, Honey Oatmeal Cinnamon & Sweet Honeycomb. Also Bum & Baby Butter. If nothing else, gets me back in the swing. Thinking about doing a home-based business show next weekend, about 1.5hrs Smith. We'll see. I'm really tired and sore tonight.

I did my first show of the spring season yesterday too, it wasn't great :( I'm pretty lucky though that my babysitter just charges me the cost of dinner for watching my two girls all day which works out well for me since I have to feed the kids anyway LOL! My 4 year old knows that on days mom does a show we get pizza for dinner, good thing it's only about 2 a month! Glad you made back your cost, it sucks pretty bad when you don't (I barely did yesterday, and once my husband was done shopping I hadn't actually made anything!)

That's very much what it was like here yesterday, mix of snow and rain. I'm in southern ontario, wish mother nature would figure out what exactly she's doing! Was 24C on Thursday and then yesterday -2C and snowing!

I have my first show of the season in 2 weeks. I'm almost all ready, just need a few odds and ends for my display. I just hope we get some people.. I went by the shopping center where it will be today and it was FULL of people.. that gave me some hope =)

Latest posts

Back