SC sent the wrong oil... Experience and other options?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are lucky argan oil is very expensive they call them as liquid gold.

14 lbs of argan???? oh myyyyyy..... hmmm, i know it's confessing to a sin, but... but... oh the temptation.. that oil is mighty **** expensive! :D

Also, I just noticed you said 2 lbs. They don't sell anything that small. It had to be 2- 7lb containers/bottles. Have you heard back from them yet? I love Argan Oil in just about anything.

Heard only that my second order is on back order. LOL heard nothing besides that.

Heard only that my second order is on back order. LOL heard nothing besides that.

Updated.
Finally got a call back.
Shea butter won't be sent out till next week.
They want to email a packaging sticker and box it up to send it back.
Offered to send me olive oil and refunding the Shea butter, I declined because I already ordered more olive.
Told them I didn't want to go through so much trouble or pay for a box just to ship their mistake.
Super messy conversation no email, no refund (yet)
Most likely will have to send it back.
Womp womp.
Better they know instead of catching on a month or so later when I totally would have cracked open bottles lol. Haha
Husband works for a warehouse (expensive nuts and bolts mostly bought and used for oil and gas *houston*.) they have had it happen and as "liquid gold" I'm sure it would have happened eventually of a "HEY! We sent you this. Send it back or $$$$ -shake fist-." :/.
We will seeeeeee.

They should offer you some sort of recompense for having to box it up and take it to the PO that's for sure.....sending a mailing label is not enough for your trouble!

Yup. Return is in order.
Right, should do something!
So far everything I ordered every company but bramble I had an issue with.
I'll ship it off with my sir tomorrow.
Start my soaping!
Finally.

Didn't it come in a box? Usually you can just put the return postage label on it and ask USPS or UPS to come pick up from your house. Sorry you didn't get some argan out of it!

Back