Rookie needle felting on rookie felted soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
7A150537-BAFD-4CB1-A5F8-B3CAFCE612CF.jpeg
Got some time to play today. I have so much to learn about this, but think I might enjoy it as I try to get better at it.

They are all identifiable, Jewels. And very nicely done. But why do you have my area code felted onto 2 of your soaps? :rolleyes:

So funny! I’m sorry that it’s your area code! Um....I mean, it’s a custom bar for you! Ha!

My youngest son is a huge fan of felted soap, and back in the day he raced professional motocross and supercross. 309 was his pro number, and I felt like the other bars were too girly for him, so I put his number on his bars so no one else would take them. Mystery solved!

Get better? I think you've got it! Really well done, jewels! The fine lines (and olive) of the martini are especially impressive. How long have you been felting?

Get better? I think you've got it! Really well done, jewels! The fine lines (and olive) of the martini are especially impressive. How long have you been felting?

Well......for about an hour and a half. Literally. No experience whatsoever. But you can bet I’m gonna do it again. Thank you so much for the compliment. You all are so good for my ego!

Latest posts

Back